Saturday, December 05, 2015

September Layout - Pumpkins 4 Sale

 

A one-page layout September themed for my youngest great-granddaughter's scrap book.  

Took me awhile to finish; and than to take pics - due to weather being cloudy and rainy, and than appts for myself and my sister, it was 'put on the back burner'.

This is a file that is included with the September ChooChoo Train by Creative Kuts.  Check it out at Creative Kuts Facebook page.

Thank you for stopping by to visit me.  I apologize for being irregular in my postings.  I have stepped down from my duties with the design teams I've been on; and the final one I am going on the injured list for a few months.  

We will be having a sister-in-law from Minneapolis, MN visiting us during January and February, 2016; and my son finally got the good news that the U.S. Army signed off on his packet for early (6 months) release from service.  He would be leaving the service in October, 2016, but he has obtained a job and will be starting in May, 2016 once the family is settled in Alabama.

I am devoting more time to scrapbooking my grandchildren and great grandchildren (the 4th one is due May 14, 2016) so my postings will be slow.  Check back often as I may have a free file to share with you.

No comments: