Sunday, April 05, 2015

Scrapbook Blessings Club Challenge - Color Challenge w/option of a Fun Fold

Time for another challenge over at Scrapbook Blessings Club  and our theme for this challenge is a Color Challenge (with option of a fun fold).

See the details of who our sponsor is for this monthly challenge over at  Scrapbook Blessings Club 

And the colors for the challenge are:

 

Now to my card for this challenge.  I chose a simple step card base for my Easter card, but I do not know where I purchased the file - it could be Studio DE file or a Cricut Design Space file. :-(

 

The Bunny Face and Hoppy Easter Sentiment from The Creative Pointe.
The 'pink' duck from It's Spring Time scrapbook layout kit ... this color was unintentional - my color ink cartridge is low on color.
The design paper from stash of paper.
Ribbon (Old Olive I believe) from Stampin! Up 

Thank you for spending time visiting with me, and check out rest of the challenge participants at  
Scrapbook Blessings Club  and join in with us in the challenge.  Happy crafting, and blessings to all.

No comments: