Sunday, September 21, 2014

Flap Fold Card Challenge - Scrapbook Blessings Club

Video to share of how to create the Flap Fold Card



And here is the video I shared on the original blog:



 I was able to locate my photos of  project on my account at photobucket.com as the external hard drive crashed back in late June, early July....




https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh4FhxKsaBxbIL6ndIjHXWzfbL4eaQXWbGxPgOas2PIhjLrjePWz-OdfodvWPgpolMXNDMbX-ouz6l9Ep5ZgTQFfrV9aLELcXqvqEivM3hWHWx0V56El_t4e4gE635BEhblXWHCrQ/s1600/100_3819.jpeg 

Now onto the details:

Supplies used:
  • For the card base, I used Stampin! Up card stock.
  • Card #1 I used design paper from my stash of Walmart paper
  • Card #2 I used card and the flower element from the June Card Kit from Scrapbook Blessings Club Facebook group
  • Bumble Bee and pop-up flower embellishment from Reflections purchased at Hobby Lobby
  • The card stock on front and inside of Card #2 from June Card Kit
  • Polka dot embossing folder used on first card
  • Floral embossing folder on 2nd card.
  • Adhesive and foam tape
 Thank you for stopping by, and as always, have a super crafting day.

1 comment:

Brenda "Disney Girl" said...

Both are so nice. I love how you embossed the top on each. I will have to give that a try :-)
Brenda,♥Disney Girl♥