Monday, September 08, 2014

First Challenge at Creative Cutting Challenges - Anything Goes

Hey there, we're back for another year of challenges at Creative Cutting Challenges and our first challenge is Anything Goes.  I elected to create a scrapbook page of my beautiful granddaughter, and used the title, "Be-You-tiful' by The Creative Pointe

Cutting file

Supplies used:
  • 12x12 card stock for base of scrap page
  • Photo I opened up in photo editing software, using a cluster frame from PixelScrapper Digital Scrapbooking
  • Flowers from a flower swap found on Facebook page
  • Design paper from personal stash
  • I created the banner tag, and punched the bottom border with a Martha Stewart hand punch.
  • using my white gel pen, I 'stitched' the edges of mat
  • beads on top border from personal stash.
  • Silhouette Cameo used for cutting file and framed image of granddaughter.
Tried to keep the layout simple for granddaughter's scrapbook.  The photo was taken of her, by her mother, while in Korea during the winter weather.

Thank you for stopping to visit with me, and take a moment and go visit Creative Cutting Challenges for introduction to new DT members, and more inspirational creations.  And join us in the 'Anything Goes' Challenge (using your cutting machines)

4 comments:

Jan Hunter said...

What a fun idea! Cool colors and I'm sure it will be a page that brings many memories again and again.

opal777 said...

Nicely done! I love the colors that you used!

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Lovely! And you used all kinds of things (digital & physical) to create it...a great blend of media for a great layout!!

Marina said...

I love the layered effects on this lovely layout. Marina (Fellow CCC DT member)