Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday - Cards @Scrapbook Blessings Club

Hi there friends in the crafting world, Carolyn here to share a couple Christmas cards I recently made...


 

Christmas Village Church from here.
The image was stamped on white card stock, and than die cut with a oval die.  Each scallop on the mat I applied Liquid Pearls and attached a ribbon on bottom.  Place it over a snow-flaked embossed mat and all attached to white card stock base. Sentiment from Stampin! Up Teeny Tiny Words.  Glitter glue applied to roof of the church; and I used Wink of Stella glitter pens to color in the stained glass window, plus the windows.  Door is also colored in with Wink of Stella glitter pen.

 
Photo download from a search on Internet that I printed out, and applied glitter/stickles to areas in photo that had glittered.  And created a easel card using my Silhouette Cameo.  I believe the photo was printed out and than cut out with my Brother's Scan 'n Cut machine.  

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and happy crafting to you all

2 comments:

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Your cards are so beautiful! ~ Marilyn

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely cards Sweetie, I love all the glitter xxx