Sunday, August 24, 2014

Garden Digital Scrapbook Layout

Hi, I am going to share my Garden Digital Scrapbook Layout using Annabelle's Garden Baskets from ClipArt From the Heart by, I believe by Cheryl Seslar.  This file of Annabelle's Garden Baskets is not in the store, but this file:  Sitting Sadie Garden Thyme CFTH:

http://clipartfromtheheart.com/bmz_cache/5/5fc2a8c727b0e19ab372030f482f6017.image.400x400.jpg 

is close to the file I requested.  I love the images in the Annabelle's Garden Baskets and will work with them more as I have time.  

Here is what I done with Image #3 from the set...

 
12 x 12 size
png and /or jpeg
3600 x 3600
Supplies/software used:
  • I used both Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 and paint.net 4.0.3 for creating this layout.  Paint.net was used for creating .png format of the flower cluster, frame and garden bench.
  • The garden ben, frame and paint splatter are considered brushes from PSE software, which loaded onto a page within the software, and than saved as a jpeg.  Brought it over to paint.net to change to .png format (makes it easier to place on the layout page.
  • The 'Relax' sentiment tag from Digital Scrapbooking at Pixal Scrapper.
  • Image #3 from the Annabelle's Garden Basket set
I can use this creation either for a layout or as a card to send to someone to cheer them up or say thank you.
 
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me; and take a moment and go over to  ClipArt From the Heart and check out their store.  There is several designers so you can check out what all are doing.

No comments: