Tuesday, July 08, 2014

3 Fold Fun Birthday Card

Carolyn here with my Tuesday Cards featuring two cards using the technique in the following video.





First I will show the collage of my cards, and than individually ....

 

Supplies used:
  • For the card base, I used Stampin! Up card stock.
  • Card #1 I used design paper from my stash of Walmart paper
  • Card #2 I used card and the flower element from the June Card Kit from Scrapbook Blessings Club Facebook group
  • Bumble Bee and pop-up flower embellishment from Reflections purchased at Hobby Lobby
  • The card stock on front and inside of Card #2 from June Card Kit
  • Polka dot embossing folder used on first card
  • Floral embossing folder on 2nd card.
  • Adhesive and foam tape
More pictures:



Following is 2nd card:


 


Thank you for stopping by, and as always, have a super crafting day.



No comments: