Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday's Die Cutting Machines

Good Monday morning to all, and here it is the last day of March.  Where or where is the month gone to?  Before I share my two projects using my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the items, my TIP is:  if a card that you had created is blah, bling it some more....

I chose two of my past projects that I created using the Silhouette Cameo, and I believe, in this case SCAL software to create the baby dress.  I'm not sure where the cupcake pattern came from so I'm not able to give credit where it's due, my apologizes for that.

First photo is of the baby dress I created and than added more bling to it to update the card.  I added baby pearls (SU Pearls) to both sleeves, and where the holes are at hem of the dress I took my Wink by Stella pen (Purple) and colored inside the holes.


 

Supplies used:
  • My own pattern file for the Baby dress card.
  • Ribbon from stash
  • the small pearls in sleeves; and two down the front from Stampin! Up
  • Wink by Stella glitter pen.
Here is the 2nd card I created using my Silhouette Cameo die machine, and a cut file I am not sure where I obtained.  The card was actually created for my great-grandson, but never got sent...I, instead went up to Indiana for his 2nd birthday party.

 

Supplies used:
  • Silhouette Cameo die cutting machine
  • Number 2 from SCAL font list
  • beads from my own stash
  • blue brad in center of flowers
Thank you for stopping by visit with us on Monday Die Cutting Machines Day, and happy crafting to all of you.



1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

These are so fun! Such great shapes and super looking cards! Hugz!