Monday, January 20, 2014

Valentine's Day Challenge

Good morning to you all from Sweet Home Alabama... I am here sharing my Valentine Card for the DT challenge over at Creative Cutting Challenges.


 
Front of Popup Card

 
Inside of Popup Card

Supplies used for card:
  •   Valentine's Hearts using the Double Heart for front of card
  • Scalloped Heart from the Heart Easel Card by Birds Cards
  • The card pop out heart by Samantha Walk from SilhouetteAmerica Online
  • The tag from a stash I have
  • Red glitter by Martha Stewart
  • small hearts from a heart punch
  • design paper I print and cut using my Silhouette Studio Design Edition.
I purchased the card pop out heart recently, and when the Valentine's Day challenge came up, I thought this would be a great card to create using Cindy's Valentine's Hearts - the Double Heart.  I used the small heart pieces and glued red glitter by Martha Stewart to two hearts, to give some 'pop; to the front .  The scrolled tag located in my Silhouette Studio library, placing the sentiment on foam tape to front of card.

The inside I used design paper I created from a Internet search of valentine wallpaper and printed and added to each end of the inside.  The tag is from my stash that I don't remember when or where I purchased it.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and head on over to Creative Cutting Challenges for more DT inspiration.  Hugs to all...

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card :) Love your first sentence, reminds me of a song from my favorite group :)

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Such a great card--inside and out! Whoever receives this will cherish it I'm sure.