Friday, December 13, 2013

Sweet Peas Stampers Challenge - Christmas

Good morning, and I hope all will be having a great day of crafting. I am here to share my final project for Sweet Peas Stampers, as a member of the design team. The new year will bring a wedding for which I am planning to create a Queen size Log Cabin quilt for my granddaughter and future hubby. Plus my plans are to visit with my family when they move back to the States.

Our theme for this challenge is Christmas and I would like to share this card:

 

Supplies used:
  • Cardstock and ink markers from Stampin! Up
  • White flocking for snow areas on mailbox and house roof
Technique is call Triple-stamping, but I used my newly purchased software CraftArtist 2 Pro to create the 3-D Decoupage look.   Really love this software, and have so much more to learn in using it. I layered each white piece on black and the top piece foam tape was applied to give it dimension.  The cutting of the 3-layered pieces can be cut out with you Silhouette Cameo or SCAL3.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and join us in the challenge at SweetPea Stampers .  Hugs to all xoxo.

Carolyn

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

I totally want to hear more about this software! I love the look of this card. Lovely image and the layering is just perfect. So well done! Hugz!