Sunday, December 01, 2013

Challenge #7 - LetterPress Card

Challenge #7 - LetterPress Card



Supplies used:
I viewed the video by GinaK Designs, and than created the above - simple and easy to create.  In fact, I made up about 10 of the embossed folders.  First I selected the Polka-dot embossing folder, and using my brayer I colored the inside of the embossing folder using the top section, one with the company's name printed on the top edge; using a blue ink pad, I ran the brayer over and over until I got the roller covered with ink.  Than applied to the embossing folder and once I got what I hope to achieve, I placed a white cardstock (4.25x5.50") thru the Big Shot. 

Layered the embossed mat onto navy cardstock, and layered all onto blue cardstock from my stash. I printed out the digi image, and colored it.  Stamped the sentiment and trimmed to size (will use a smaller sentiment next time!). 

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and please join us in Challenge #7 - LetterPress Card.

Carolyn

No comments: