Friday, October 11, 2013

Circles Challenge

Next challenge at Stamping with Dragon is Circles and I used this for my one-page layout for my great-granddaughter's scrapbook.


Yes, I know that she is a girl, and this blue paper, but the paper pad is brand new, and pink was not included in the pad...lol.  I created the layout in my Silhouette Studio DE software, layering the photo into the frame.  I sized to about 6x6 and print and cut the image.  Than I cut out a 7x7 scalloped circle for layering.  And since her Mom's theme for Isabella is Ladybugs, I cut out a ladybug for embellishing the layout along with her name.  Placed flowers opposite on the frame.  Isabella, from what her Mommie has told me, is about 5 1/2 months old in the photo; and I am creating a mini-album beginning with her birth to her 1st birthday, each page reflecting her age for that month.  

Thank you stopping by, and head on over to Dragons Lair Design Shop and have a look at what is available. Hugs to all.    

Carolyn 

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

So precious! Love the picture and the sketch - well done! Hugz!