Monday, October 21, 2013

Challenge # 20- - Halloween - Not a Card


 

***

Halloween - Not a Card.  I chose to create French Fry boxes, using the Haunted Tree file and Halloween Set Two for my non-Halloween Cards.  Using a French Fry box file from http://www.svgcuttingfiles.com I used the Ghost and Tombstone from the Halloween Set two and welded to the top of box.  The same with the Haunted House fry box.  I had a acrylic Halloween stamp that I stamped a spider web, and spiders on the bottom of the boxes.  The circular sentiments are print and cut, and I also cut out two extra spiders; and used the Bats from the same set of Halloween file, making them smaller.  The circular sentiments are placed on foam tape along with the bats and spiders.  A fun container to fill with Halloween Candy corn, in baggies, to hand out to little ones or use at a place setting for a Halloween party.

Thank you for stopping to visit with me, and hugs to all.


Carolyn

1 comment:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

These are just the cutest! A great way to hand out Halloween treats. The kiddies will LOVE them!