Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wanda Widow

Wanda Widow
I am finding that I am having so much fun over over at The Stamping Chef creating cards, etc from Tamara's beautiful art work.  This is Wanda Widow that I colored in blacks and grays using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (I love 'em) and used a spider web border from SilhouetteAmerica's online store.  I had cut it out 2x's and snipped one of the spiders off the web and placed in the corner.  I used a acrylic stamp purchased at Wal-mart on white cardstock, and punched with my 1 3/8 hole punch and placed on the one side.  Placed 2 brads on opposite side and the two bottom corners was punched with my photo end punch.

Head on over to http://thestampingchef.oo.gd and check out Tamara's art work.  And she is adding to the store daily/weekly so check store each week for the new additions.  Also stop by her blog at http://thestampingchef.wordpress.com.

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

2 comments:

Linda said...

What agreat card
hugs Linda

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Super cute,coloring is great...