Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Card

Come and join us at:




And this is my DT submission:

 

North Pole cut file available at:  Cut and Create Store

 I took the North Pole cut file and created a shape card, placing the shadowed blackout of the pole and snowbank to a square and created a 8.5" x 5.5" card base.  Using the pieces from the cut file I layered them onto the shadowed blackout.  I used Frosted Lace Stickles on the pole and snowbank.  Added a cloud from the SCAL3 Library to the inside of card, placing at top behind the pole.  I used a small piece of design paper with snowflakes for the side, and stamped snowflakes on inside of card.  When I get ready to mail card to a friend or family member, I will stamp a sentiment on the inside of card.  Happy Holidays to all..."

Thank you for stopping by, and Happy Thanksgiving to all.



1 comment:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Such a fun card! All the elements go together beautifully and I'm sure who ever you send it too will love it!!