Saturday, June 16, 2012

June Birthdays---

so far!  One more card to make and than work on July's....

Gift Bag for 65 yr old

 
For a knife collector

First one is:  saw the black bag that my sister put the birthday gifts into and I thought...hummmmmm...a circle with 65 cut out and placed in the center would be cute...believe me, she, the receiptant, was not too impressed!!

Second card...created this for a friend who's birthday was the 15th of June and he collects and sells knives for a hobby.  Purchased the cut file from LD (I believe) and spent Friday morning working on this project.  Used my Silhouette Cameo for the cutting.  There is brads inserted in the center of screws to make the individual pieces move.  And cut out his name and placed on the knife....

Now to work on the project due over at Sweet Stamping Treats this week.  Hope u all have a great day and hugs to all.





No comments: