Saturday, April 28, 2012

Purse Album

This is a Purse Album I created for the weekly challenge over at Creative Kuts.  Each week we complete a project which they call BAP (Build a Project), by Sunday and post it on their fan page on Facebook.  Than they put together a video of the submissions showcasing every one's work. 

Here is my first Purse Album for my granddaughter, Kassidy, using chipboard for the inside of the purse, and the paper used is from Close To My Heart that I had in my stash of paper.  The flower was printed out from my files where I used Stampin Up ink markers in orange and over layed the flower with Antique Distress Ink. I also stamped her first and last name initial on a white circle cardstock which was glued to a chipboard and that layered on scalloped chipboard circle and using foam dimensional to pop it up on the album front. I added fake jewels on each corner of the flap. The handle was made from chipboard with a small flower, the same as the front flower, to each end.

Front view

Side view


 You will find the files at CreativeKuts Store for reasonable cost

It was a fun project to create...I have the 2nd one in progress which I will complete tomorrow and post to Creative Kuts Fan pape on Facebook, as well as here.

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.  Off to bed with me....

No comments: