Monday, April 23, 2012

Bling Challenge at Platypus Creek

Go on over to My Creative Place for the Bling Challenge .... and you will find some awesome work from talented people...one design is .... "drum roll"  ....

 

Now, to be honest, unless one of my cards need something to 'pop' it out, I don't usually stickles or glitter but I did add stickles to the butterflies which u can just barely see.  I added buttons to the center of the flowers which I hope that would pass as bling!!!  This was a fun card to create..would like to donate it to Operation Write Home but being there is glitter/stickles on the card, won't be able to.... (Thank you to Danie May for reminding me of this.)

Thank you for stopping by and blessings to all.

2 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

Carolyn your card is gorgeous. I love the step design and the pretty colors. The glitter adds a fabulous finishing touch. Donating your beautiful card to a cause is a wonderful idea, however you may need to check as I think I read some where that Operation Write Home does not accept cards with glitter. If they don't I am sure there would be many other causes that would gladly accept your beautiful work.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation hun, love the colours & the different fold!

Hugs Shell xx