Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Three Gift Card Holders

Here is the last design for this term...three different styles of gift card holders to use for any occasion.




The 2nd pic actually shows the gift card holder which I glued to inside of the card.  I added a tab to a rectangle piece of card stock and put inside the holder for stability.  The front of the card has a star that I cut out for my Christmas cards for this year plus stamped a tag and glued to the right of the star.





The next card holder is similar to the first set....inside of the card is the holder ... this is the scalloped edge tab design.  I glued to the card stock and can slip the gift card into the holder.  On left side of card I attached a stamped sentiment with plenty of space to write a personal msg.




The third and final one was very simple to make up.  I stamped Merry Christmas onto a piece of card stock and inserted inside with the gift card. Stamped image with a sentiment and pop-dot it to the front.

 Click on the following team members for their individual designs....



SVG Team A

Carolyn

Lillie

Ruth

Tamie


The cut file for the gift card holders available at DtsArtblog

Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me and hugs to all of you.


No comments: