Saturday, December 17, 2011

One of my Christmas Cards

Hello everybody...I've been working on my Christmas cards and here is one.  I used a Singing Snowman design from Rhoda Design Studio for the front of the card...I printed the snowman first, and than align up the image and cut around it using my Cricut Expression.  Googled the music sheet for Jingle Bells, printed it and cut it approx 4.25x5.50 inches (give or take on the dimensions) Pop-dot the snowman image onto the music sheet, and included ribbon on the left side and tore a corner of the music sheet and inserted a brad in the corner of the card stock....here is the pic of my work....


I am going to make a couple more of the same theme, and than work on another Christmas card plus a design project for DoodleTales.  Have two hexagon boxes with heart for the lid to make up for my two granddaughters as well.

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

3 comments:

Longvacation said...

What a fun card, that music sheet background is an especially nice touch.

BSI said...

Such a cute card.

BSI said...

Such a cute card.