Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Christmas gift for Alexis

About a month to six weeks ago I asked my 11 yr old granddaughter, Alexis what she would like for a Christmas gift and she requested that I make her a big heart and a box of Hershey Kisses.  Now I realize this is or was Christmas, and the following looks more for a Valentine's gift but my granddaughter is beginning to know what lack of money we all have and made a simple request (and she is lightly to medium autistic).


The box is a Chinese take-out box svg cut file that I used as a team member for DtsArt this past four months.  The hearts is a set of hearts that I used my Make the Cut software, created the design and exported to my SCAL2 (sorry MTC refuses to cut on my Cricut Expression) and I put the hearts together, stamped hearts in pink ink or versa-marked the image on the box.

We received a basket of candy for Christmas from the brother in Florida and I used the red shredded tissue paper from that gift set to line the inside of the box and will fill it with Hershey Kisses and a gift-card for her to use at Wal-mart.

Thank you for stopping by to visit me, and I will have a free file to share either Friday or Saturday.  Hugs to all.

No comments: