Thursday, September 15, 2011

My freebies

I had been creating a freebie, leaving it on my blog for 3 days to a weeks' time and than put into my store inventory, but have decided that the freebies will stay posted permanently and occasionally will submit to the store inventory from my creations that I am working on.

I will be sharing a freebie this coming Saturday of a Vintage Woman Silhouette and than will move onto Halloween files next week along with Thanksgiving files.

I am wanting to share more of my work freely ... not tie myself down with trying to fill my store inventory ...

Also, if anyone is interested in the butterfly I had posted, here is the link for the download (I removed from the store inventory) along with the picture.


Butterfly

If u know of anybody who would enjoy this cut file please direct them to my blog.  Thank you and {{huggs}} to all



3 comments:

Vicki said...

This is such a lovely butterfly. I followed the link from Inkscapes cutting design forum. Thank you for the time and effort in making this and then sharing it!

CreativeJanine said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your talent.

Rene said...

This is really beautiful, thanks!!