Monday, November 15, 2010

Good morning to all....I have completed the birthday card for my youngest granddaughter, Kassidy.  She will be turning 7 on the 30th of this month....and since she loves to play with her hotwheels on a daily basis, and seems like hour of playing, making sure they're all lined up a certain way...she is OCD as well as ADHD.  Here is the pics of the final card that I plan to include a McDonald's gift card....I still have to make an envelope as the card is slightly higher than a normal envelope. 


Now to finish the Christmas cards which I will try to post when finished.  I'm making them simple this year....no fancy cuts or designs, or sizes....Cricut Personal still don't work that well with my new laptop ... and planning a trip to Kansas for the Christmas holidays and no money available for a Cricut Expression. 

I am trying to sell some of my wood mounted rubber stamps stash as I do not use these particular ones, plus I am finding I use more digital images in my work. 

Now off to get my shower, dress for the day and go mail a package to my granddaughter and than stop at the scrapbook store downtown....

Hope u all have a blessed day.

No comments: